Getting what you need has never been easier.
Meet the newest standard offering from Pioneer Pump®, the ElectricPAK™. Designed modularly for quick turnaround, the ElectricPAK can arrive on-site and startup quickly. During this training Large Surface Centrifugal Pumps Product Manager, Mario DeSimone, will show you how the modular design of this package and streamlined experience from selection to startup saves you time. This training features a demo of FE Select, Franklin Electric’s industry-leading online tool that makes configuring a Pioneer ElectricPAK easy for contractors, engineers, fleet managers, and wholesale distributors.
View this training now to learn how you can streamline your experience from selection to startup with ElectricPAK.
*This training was recorded live Thursday, May 19, 2022.
During this webinar you will learn:
- The features & benefits of the Pioneer Pump® ElectricPAK™
- Key applications
- Key components that contribute to the product's modular & rigid motor stool design
- How to navigate the FE Select dashboard to configure & quote a full package, download technical specifications, & generate pricing
- Presentation PDF
- ElectricPAK landing page
- How to Select Equipment Using FE Select e-course
- FE Select USA
- FE Select Canada
- Select & Purchase guide
- ElectricPAK brochure
- Never Lose Alignment Again white paper
- ElectricPAK product catalog
- Unlocking Your Pump's Potential in Mining Applications article
- Boost Total Cost of Ownership by Choosing the Right Pump Package article
- Franklin Electric 2021 Sustainability Report
Mario DeSimone, Franklin Electric Product Manager, Large Surface Centrifugal Pump
Mario is Franklin Electric's Product Manager, responsible for the Pioneer Pump product line for U.S. and Canada. Previously, Mario spent three years at Parker Hannifin in the Instrumentation group as a Territory Manager for the Northwest. During this role, he served as a product subject matter expert, gathered voice-of-customer data, and participated in 80/20 initiatives. Mario has a Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemical Engineering with a minor in Business Administration from Northeastern University.